Patrol Season will commence November 16 2019.
Thinking of Joining? Interested in Patrolling?
In order for members to be eligible to compete, provide water safety or provide aquatic rescue(patrol), they must attain and maintain competency in one of the following:
- Surf Bronze Medallion(15yo+)
Cert II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- Surf Rescue Certificate (13yo+)
Want to get your Bronze or SRC? Register Now
Registrations Close Wednesday December 11, 2019… PLACES LIMITED.
Make sure you complete Step One and Two
Members wishing to become more involved or elevate their patrol status and capabilities, qualification in following awards is advised:
- Advanced Resuscitation Technique
- Silver Medallion – Inflatable Rescue Boat(IRB) – Driver
- IRB Crew
- Provide First Aid
- Silver Medallion – Basic Beach Management
Training for these awards will be advertised to members via email and through club facebook.