Thank you for considering our establishment for your function.
Our venue is committed to the responsible serving of alcohol because we:
- aim to provide a safe and friendly environment for our guests and staff
- want to abide by our legal obligations under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998.
All our staff are trained in the Responsible Serving of Alcohol(RSA). We seek the co-operation of patrons to assist us in achieving our aim to provide the best possible experience for you and your guests.
Therefore, we adopt the following RSA practices for functions:
- Whilst the final decision in respect to RSA issues will at all times be the responsibility of the venue, we require you to nominate a responsible person to assist our staff with any issues regarding liquor service at your function.
- Minors will be required to be identified, and will not be served alcohol during the function.
- Water and non-alcoholic beverages will be readily available at all times.
- Guests will be asked before glasses are topped up with alcoholic drinks.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantity of alcohol consumed by any particular guest.
- We reserve the right to stop the supply of alcohol to the function guests, or any particular guest if it becomes apparent at any time (even prior to scheduled finish) that the guests are intoxicated.
- We reserve the right to close down the function if the behaviour of the guests becomes unacceptable.
- Guests who are intoxicated will not be served any alcohol and will be required to leave the premises.
- All guests are encouraged to ensure they have safe transport from the function.
- Staff will offer to call a taxi for any guest/s they consider should not be driving.
- We respect our neighbours, and encourage our customers to leave the premises in a manner that does not disturb the amenity of the area.
We know that you will agree with the sentiments of this policy, and it is understood when you book your function, your co-operation with the objectives set out above is a term of the contract between us. We will not be liable for any loss experienced by you or your guests by the implementation of any of the elements of this policy.
Again, we thank you for considering our establishment for your function.
29 August 2019